--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Curtis wrote:
> > So following this weather based theology we can
> > assume that God absolutely hates China and dropped
> > a huge earthquake on it's ass and despises Burma
> > and sent them a nasty cyclone?

What an odd chain of cognitive disconnects...

> As a TM teacher, you should be able to define 'God'
> and 'enlightenment',

OK, so what does that have to do with what I wrote?

 <otherwise you're circle jerking>

Why does it always have to do with sex with you Richard?

> and just making fun of the poor Burmese.

WTF?

> Why would you want to make fun of those poor people?

WTF, WTF?

I am so often put into a state of befuddlement by your posts.
Sometimes I see a glimmer of wit and think, I can relate to this guy.
 Then you come from left field like in this post and I can't follow it
as humor or as something serious.

Were you confusing this post with another post, me with Turq?

I have a crazy image in my mind of what you look like when you post
that involves the unlikely combination of wild lurching movements and
typing.