curtisdeltablues <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I am with you on appreciating
nature Louis. I'll bet you are as aware
as I am of nature's dark side.  But since I'm having a charmed life by
the luck of the draw I am inclined to agree with another great guy
named Louis:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vnRqYMTpXHc

My lack of belief in a deity is not meant as being disrespectful of
your right to attribute the beauty of life to one of the many versions
of God. As long as your God doesn't tell you to kill the non-believers
I think we can hang with the grilled salmon together.  That was a
great story about Finland and sums up my feelings too.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie  wrote:

> I always think of God as the visible and invisible.  I think of God
as Pure Consciousness or Divine Intelligence.   Which for me means
that the intelligence which determines the sky, the clouds, the earth,
the planets, that which keeps all of this functioning to me that is
what I call God.

> Then when you look at the Oceans the rivers the wind the air the sun
all of these thing may have principals of nature that control them.
For me this to I call God.   I am not negating Jesus or Krishna, I am
saying that God can be even more simple than that.   So to appreciate
God in nature this is a good thing, I think.

> I once heard a story of a man who was visiting Finland, there he was
with Atheist In Finland you get a tax break if you are atheist.   So
the atheist like to sit in nature and grill Salmon over a fire and
sausage drink beer and just feel the beauty of the environment.

> The man laughed. He thought how Holy and atheist these people are.
>
> curtisdeltablues  wrote: > I think we as
humans like to look for patterns and extrapolate our