God is the intelligence that makes the banana and the banana peel.   Yet
religion in essence as in the spirit of or people in is also God.  Yet Religion
in the action of controlling, of limiting, of closing the vision may be the
result of genetic engineering to make blue and pink banana peels....

Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:            Remember a great man once
said the government reflect the consciousness of the people.   I have seen how
that part of my mentality that is BUSHIAN has made as much of a mess of my own
life as George Has made of the world.

I believe in Kicking ass.   I believe in full force attacks.   If someone
declares war on me I will hit them on every possible level before we go to
battle.    The only difference between me and Bush may be intelligence and how
we use our resources.   Yet I have had to really look at the Bush in me.

So who we put in the white house is reflective of our state of consciousness as
a nation.   If I have a choice of seeing a film about an English butler and an
English maid, or a Film with Arnold S ripping the heads off some believed
terror  ist   I have chosen the Arnold film.   Or Bruce Lee films where they
fight to resolve  issues.

Of course a good Robert Redford movie is much more rewarding.   However the box
office indicates that Schwartzenegger movies make more money.....

So maybe it is not so good to laugh at and make mockery of the Dali Lama, or
kill monks or support genocide in any form.   Maybe the people who have fought
for the liberation of the very country might have a problem with the new
Capitalism.   GOD = GOOD even Atheist believe in the GOOD.   So the idea of
Jesus may be a little much to accept.  Yet the idea of a personal God that
inspires one to evolve is not a bad thing.

However people getting carried away is reflective in the current state of
affairs.   So Maharishi is 1000% correct in saying that we have to change
things from the level of consciousness because there is where the only real
change can take place.   Changing the consciousness of the masses will  change
governments through the transformation from the level of consciousness perhaps
there will be no need for Terror or guerrilla warfare.

I dont just believe in God I know it from a very scientific and intimate basis.
  Yet it is not to be confused with the banana peel.   God is that but the
human consciousness can only be where it is.   Look at how it varies in this
group.   Then you can see the world.  Maharishi technology is like a tuning
fork without it there is just chaos.......

sandiego108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
"Hugo"
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108"
> wrote:

> > nowhere
> > > in sight.   His mother gave him 5.00$, yet what he had
received
> > was a
> > > grace from God that on his birthday the sun and the birds
awakened
> > > him, the sweet smells of the divine filled the air and he knew
> > without
> > > a doubt that there had to be a God and that God just gave him
the
> > > greatest birthday gift ever.................
> > >

> > > So following this weather based theology we can assume that God
> > > absolutely hates China and dropped a huge earthquake on it's
ass
> > and
> > > despises Burma and sent them a nasty cyclone?
> > >
> > > It seems a little grandiose and narcissistic to  me to
attribute a
> > > day's weather to God's intention to give him a bitch'n
birthday
> > while
> > > his same power over the weather is causing untold misery and
> death
> > in
> > > other places.
> >

> > I think we as humans like to look for patterns and extrapolate
our
> > intelligence onto nature. Whether we do it through a belief in
God
> > or in science, the motive is the same, and either belief remains
> > full of holes when viewed superficially.
> >

> I don't think the motive is the same, opposite in fact.
> I sum it up as; Religion claims to explain reality whereas
> science is an *attempt* to explain experience. You have to
> remove projection to do science it wouldn't work otherwise,
> you have to keep challenging things or you never progress.

"you  have to keep challenging things or you never progress."

Agreed, both in science and regarding God.