Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sometimes when I would attend or lead advanced lectures or even
intros I would refer to transcending as sitting in the hand of God.
The transcendent is so sweet that when we surrender to the
transcendent it is like that being suspended in space and totally safe
in the hand of God.

For a time, during a period when my meditations seemed especially deep
and I had that "clear" transcecnding, when the transcending would
occur it felt, and had a sound componet of a sizzling sound at the
point I dipped in. And I baked in that state for a time.