--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Remember a great man once said the government reflect the
consciousness of the people.   I have seen how that part of my
mentality that is BUSHIAN has made as much of a mess of my own life
as George Has made of the world.

> I believe in Kicking ass.   I believe in full force attacks.   If
someone declares war on me I will hit them on every possible level
before we go to battle.    The only difference between me and Bush
may be intelligence and how we use our resources.   Yet I have had to
really look at the Bush in me.

> So who we put in the white house is reflective of our state of
consciousness as a nation.   If I have a choice of seeing a film
about an English butler and an English maid, or a Film with Arnold S
ripping the heads off some believed terror  ist   I have chosen the
Arnold film.   Or Bruce Lee films where they fight to resolve
issues.

> Of course a good Robert Redford movie is much more rewarding.
However the box office indicates that Schwartzenegger movies make
more money.....

> So maybe it is not so good to laugh at and make mockery of the Dali
Lama, or kill monks or support genocide in any form.   Maybe the
people who have fought for the liberation of the very country might
have a problem with the new Capitalism.   GOD = GOOD even Atheist
believe in the GOOD.   So the idea of Jesus may be a little much to
accept.  Yet the idea of a personal God that inspires one to evolve
is not a bad thing.

> However people getting carried away is reflective in the current
state of affairs.   So Maharishi is 1000% correct in saying that we
have to change things from the level of consciousness because there
is where the only real change can take place.   Changing the
consciousness of the masses will change governments through the
transformation from the level of consciousness perhaps there will be
no need for Terror or guerrilla warfare.

I hope you're right Louis, I always root for the opitimist.
And I've taken part in many a WPA myself. To me the Maharishi
Effect is a case of 'theory not proved'. It seems like the
world is just turning on oblivious of us, wars, financial
disaster, food crisis, environmental collapse, and yet we
have pundits everywhere. Maybe I'm too cynical but it aint
lookin so good to me. Not yet. But I do hope you're right.

> I dont just believe in God I know it from a very scientific and
intimate basis.   Yet it is not to be confused with the banana
peel.   God is that but the human consciousness can only be where it
is.   Look at how it varies in this group.   Then you can see the
world.  Maharishi technology is like a tuning fork without it there
is just chaos.......

I'm sure I get what you would call the intimate knowledge
of God, my heart is overflowing with it, and I can see where
all the devotion comes from. I just call it something else
that's all. I think all people are the same, they are just
switched on to their hearts or they are not. And the "nots"
are perhaps where the problems lies?

The scientific part escapes me, I think God has been
remarkably elusive there.

FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo"
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sandiego108"