Sometimes people can be deaf 100% and not hear a thing without hearing aids or
sign language, you can shout at them and they hear nothing.  The moment you say
something about them or about something or someone they feel close to they perk
right up and hear every word.   No matter if they are directly in front of you
or in another room.   How can this be?

Well Judy if you have not heard this before or even understand why they have
this poll about white black as an issue then you have a problem.

authfriend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
Louis McKenzie
wrote:

> http://www.thismuchleft.com/2008/05/23/hillary-clinton-evokes-bobby-
kennedys-assassination-to-claim-that-she-should-stay-in-the-
race/#respond

Yes, a lot of the pro-Obama blogs are in a tizzy
over her statement. What does that prove?

> http://edition.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/epolls/#KYDEM

And this doesn't prove your claim, which was:

"Voters in the states where Senator Clinton has won by
large margins have openly stated that the primary
reason for their voting for Senator Clinton over Senator
Obama is race."

As I pointed out, this isn't what they were asked. In
Kentucky--the state this link applies to--they were
asked whether the race of the candidate was important
to them. Of whites asked this question, 18 percent said
yes; of this 18 percent, 81 percent voted for Clinton.

We can *infer* from this that for 15 percent of white
voters in Kentucky, race may have been *a reason*--
possibly the most important reason, but we don't
know that--for their vote for Clinton.

That's nowhere near the sweeping claim you made.

> I can look for this clip but I dont think it is necessary
> Hillary Clinton says that she is winning the vote of White
> Hardworking non college educated americans.....

And that's true. Why shouldn't she say so? Everybody
else is.

> If she came on Television and said  I am staying in the race
> until Obama is shot she would be close to being shot.  She
> did not say that.  Instead she said the next best thing.

No. That wasn't the point of what she was saying at all.

> When she said she was a white supremacist you tried to say
> she did not mean it.

She never said she was a white supremacist, as I've pointed
out to you umpty times now.

> When she said she is getting the votes of white hardworking
> white non college educated voters she is saying what?

Just what the words say. Everybody else is saying
the same thing.

> When she knowiingly accepts these votes from people who
> when interviewed state that race influenced their decision
> on who to vote for what is she doing???

How is she supposed to *reject* those votes, exactly?