http://www.thismuchleft.com/2008/05/23/hillary-clinton-evokes-bobby-kennedys-assassination-to-claim-that-she-should-stay-in-the-race/#respond

http://edition.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/primaries/results/epolls/#KYDEM

I can look for this clip but I dont think it is necessary Hillary Clinton says
that she is winning the vote of White Hardworking non college educated
americans.....

If she came on Television and said  I am staying in the race until Obama is
shot she would be close to being shot.  She did not say that.  Instead she said
the next best thing.   Considering she is totally pissed with Ted Kennedy she
said she was staying in the race until the end because ANYTHING can happen Look
what happened to Robert F Kenney she says:  So Rocket Science doesn't need much
to hear what she was really saying....

When she said she was a white supremacist you tried to say she did not mean it.
 When she said she is getting the votes of white hardworking white non college
educated voters she is saying what?

When she knowiingly accepts these votes from people who when interviewed state
that race influenced their decision on who to vote for what is she doing???

authfriend <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
Louis McKenzie
wrote:

>   THE THINGS PEOPLE SAY
>
> As we come to the end of the Democrat primary campaign I
> am proud to see that change has come to America.   Barack
> Obama has succeeded in winning the largest amount of
> delegates of any Democratic candidate for the nomination.
> Also the fact that the voters in the states where Senator
> Clinton has won by large margins have openly stated that
> the primary reason for their voting for Senator Clinton
> over Senator Obama is race.

No, that's not correct. Please find an exit poll
where voters were even asked what their primary
reason was for voting for Clinton over Obama.

> Senator Hillary Clintons said on national television that
> she is staying in the campaign in the case that something
> should happen to Barack Obama.

No, that isn't what she said, not even close. She
wasn't even talking about Obama. She was pointing
out that in the past primaries have often lasted
into June, so there was no reason for her to
withdraw now.

(And it wasn't "on national television." It was
in an interview with a newspaper, parts of the
videotape of which were later broadcast on
television.)

> She does not leave it to chance she said she believes
> he can have a tragic experience such as that of Robert
> Kennedy in 1968.

She said nothing of the kind! Why are you lying
about what she said? What's the matter with you?