Marcelo wrote:
> You could tell how to practice this mantra ?
> (ka-ching)

Any word or phrase can be a mantra, Marcelo. But
a 'bija mantra' is only a 'mantra' when given in
an initiation, otherwise it's just like repeating
non-sense gibberish or thinking about the sound
'pop' of a two-cylinder motor rikshaw heard all
over Old Delhi.

But bija mantras have no semantic meaning - they
are not found in any standard Sanskrit lexicon,
because bija mantras are not words, they are just
sounds used a a mnemonic device for transcending.

But you don't even need a bija mantra to practice
a meditation that is transcendental. You could
just sit down, close your eyes and and 'be aware
of being aware'. That's the 'Direct Path' to Self
realization - you don't need any other detailed
instructions or practices to perform.

Just sit and be aware - just sitting and being
aware of being aware, IS enlightenment. You are
not going to get any more enlightenment than you
are going to get. All you have to do is stop
your striving.

Read more:

'The Direct Path'
Creating a Personal Journey to the Divine Using
the World's Spiritual Traditions
by Andrew Harvey
Broadway, 2001
Amazon Reviews: