On Jun 6, 2008, at 10:44 AM, Hugo wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I agree with Peter here. I promised that I wouldn't reveal details of
the TM teaching process, and I never would. It's a matter of
integrity, of keeping one's word. You could waterboard me and I
wouldn't tell. (Well, maybe I might, but I would say that my mantra is
ka-ching).

I wonder if the sound "Ka-Ching" could actually have
any meaning as a mantra, Vaj?

Ka represents "kama" or desire and relates to Kama-deva, the goddess of love according to several mantra dictionaries. Cim is a Sanskrit word which means "cause or reason". So Ka-Ching would mean the 'cause of love' or "the cause of desire, attachment, etc."