boo wrote:
> So when you were in the room with him did
> you ask about sending money to the relatives
> in india...

I did, and I don't have a problem with Marshy
sending money to his relatives in India -
that's how he showed that he had empathy with
his family.

> did you ask about selling mantras and promising
> enlightenment in a few years?

I did, and the Marshy said he never promised
anything to anyone. I don't have a problem with
the Marshy charging for instruction.

But it all depends on what you mean by 'room'.
Do you mean Marshy's hotel room, bedroom, or his
bath room?

> Why not?
>
> Shouldn't someone who was so close to mmy
> like you been better able to see through all
> the bs than someone who wasn't?

Yes, I saw through all the 'bs' better than
almost everyone. I think I know the Marshy
better than almost anyone on the planet.

> But somehow you're stuck on criticizing all
> tm teachers...

No, not all TM teachers, just the ignorant
ones.

[snip]