--Unfriendly should not be confused with "constructive
confrontations". There's an "inner plane" need for a forum like FFL.
Basically, over the decades (recently since the 60's and especially);
powerful religious-oriented memes or M-Fields have been clashing with
stupendous consequences, analogous to the "Clash of Civilizations"
theme originating in the 90's.
 What this amounts to is that the distinct M-fields seem to
operate "as if" they were personalities with human-like goals. Each
proclaims that it has the answer for the deplorable human condition.
 2nd tenent: In order to fulfill those desires, each of the memes
seeks to acquire as much power as possible in the entire meta-
universe; and this entails a message: "my program is better than the
others".
 Confrontations arise when there are certain irreconciable
differences between the memes.  They clash, and their are sparks!
 What's going on in FFL is a mini-reflection of immense energy
clashes going on globally, especially in the inner planes; and it's a
life or death struggle.
 Some of the memes will be utterly destroyed, while others will be
engulfed into the more powerful; while still others will be forced to
make considerable changes to accommodate to the more highly evolved
people incarnating in decades and centuries to come.
 The FFL confrontations are actually quite necessary; and I watch
carefully to see how things are played out.
This will give a small hint as to how the major M-Field clashes will
become resolved over the centuries to come.

- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "danfriedman2002"