(snip)
> > Obama's effort to pay Hillary's campaign debts might not be
> > enough to please Hillary.  He should hold those funds as
> > leverage to insure cooperation.
>
> He doesn't need any leverage. She wants to see a
> Democrat in the White House whether he helps pay
> her debts or not.
  (snip)
Why should anyone but Hillary be responsible for her debts.
The Clinton's seem fine with making lot's of money.
Is she really that 'broke' now?
Don't think so.
Her ego has fallen a notch or two, and Bill is still making speeches.
Where is the problem.
Obama is a better speaker, more intelligent, more universal leader
for the United States and the World.
Hillary will do alright;
I wouldn't worry about her finances too much.
Why would you?