Obama's stiff upper lip during HIllary's long path of realization that she
won't be the
nominee, nor the VP, is proving he has wisdom, discipline and patience
necessary for the
job.

It seems that much of  Hillary's campaign debt has to be paid back to her
wealthy
supporters who ' leant ' funds after they had already maxed out their
individual federal
campaign contribution limit of $2500 per donor per race.  From the very
beginning of
Hillary's campaign, Hillary relied on big money contributors who quickly maxed
out.

The strategy to rely on big money, her and Bill's name recognition, a retarded
sitting
lame-duck Republican president and a terribly weak Republican field bred hubris
and
overconfidence on Hillary's part.

On March 22, I wrote that when HRC is denied the Dem VP slot, an indignant HRC
will
team with McCain as his VP.  She underestimates the public's exhaustion from
the never-
ending Clinton dramas.  Such a move would be her Waterloo, and would ruin
Bill's speech
circuit career.