> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, satvadude108 <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@>
> wrote:
> <snip>
> > > Of course, the real danger to his candidacy doesn't come
> > > from John McCain and the Republicans but from his own party.
> > > The Denver convention is gearing up to be a confrontation
> > > that will make Chicago in '68 look like a Ghandi rally...
> > > Hillary wants a roll call, her supporters want a roll call,
> > > and there's a movement afoot to get pledged Obama delegates
> > > to switch their votes...and it's really growing...
> >
> > I have been wondering when this would achieve the
> > critical mass necessary to get attention in the press.
>
> Been getting it for a while, actually.

Oh really? And how is "a while " defined?

> > The ActBlue site indicates donations of $380.92.
>
> ActBlue isn't the only contribution channel. The Denver
> Group collected enough to run a good-sized ad in the
> Chicago Tribune on July 11.

Oh, Ok. "a while" must be defined as 3 days ago.

> http://thedenvergroup.blogspot.com/
>
> > Do you think Hillary will openly support this movement?
>
> Not a chance.
>
> (Well, there's a chance, I suppose, but Obama
> would have to be making an even bigger fool of
> himself and his supporters than he has so far.)

Which is it? "Not a chance. Well, there's a chance "
If I didn't know better, I'd think you hadn't made
up your mind. We both know that what you are doing
is trying to engage one of your twisting nasty never
ending exchanges. You may consider them intellectual
tennis but I see them as the product of your very
unpleasant personality.

> > Hard to believe that passions on the streets of
> > Denver could ever match Chicago in '68. The floor of
> > the convention could be another story.
>
> Neither is likely. Shemp is exaggerating.
>
> > Seeing how bigga fools Hillary's true believers
> > will make of themselves will definitely raise the
> > entertainment value.
>
> Those who have actually been following things
> know that many if not most of those involved in
> this movement are not so much Hillary True
> Believers as Obama Nonbelievers.

I suppose that as seen thru your Obama hating
bitter spectacles it does look that way.

> Shemp's right about one thing, though. The number
> of ONBs is growing rapidly, and it's showing up
> in the polls, in his and McCain's approval ratings,
> and most noticeably in Obama's fundraising, which
> has slumped badly.

As if those are not part of the natural cycle of electioneering
in Primary and General election cycles. Take a seat or join the
fray as Hillary True Believers make complete asses of themselves.