> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Tom" <azgrey@> wrote:
> <snip>
> > Is it true that PUMA is a Republican founded and funded
> > group?
>
> Definitely not. I think what you're referring to is
> a rumor that got started about the woman who founded
> the PUMA-PAC, which turned out not to be true; she's
> a long-time Democrat. I can give you the details if
> you're interested.
>
> There may be Republicans hiding out among the PUMAs,
> and it's not impossible some are contributing in the
> hope of furthering McCain's candidacy, but the people
> who consider themselves PUMAs do so because they're
> Hillary supporters. Not that many of those among
> Republicans.
>
> And again, it's important to recognize that many
> who've been supporting Hillary (moi included) are
> doing so not because they think she's the cat's
> meow but because they really, really don't like
> Obama.
 (snip)
And many Obama supporters(moi included) like Obama, and think he will
be a great leader.
And likewise, I believe Hillary felt 'entitled' to the nomination
because she is married to Bill.
Bill is the one that ruined her chances...
She stayed with him during his many lies and adulterous adventures,
and it came back to bite her on her fat ass.
She makes a better supporter of 'Strong dominant men',
Instead of pretending to be a strong dominant man herself( remember
the shots of Whiskey in the bar- pathetic)
It's not that I dislike Hillary;
It's just that she is a big fake.
So, you go and vote for McCain.
Many will.
We'll see who wins.
Could be this country is too far gone for anyone to pull it back to
any kind of sanity at this point.