--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <geezerfreak@>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
wrote:

> > > You know, I could write pages and pages with
> > > illustrative examples from his posts documenting
> > > meanspiritedness and dishonesty, among other
> > > traits. I can't document "unhappy"; it's just a
> > > very strong sense I (and others) have gotten. But
> > > happy people are not typically meanspirited and
> > > dishonest, etc.
>
> Judy, I don't believe that you could really write "pages
> and pages with illustrative examples" of Barry's
> "meanspiritedness and dishonesty". One or two pages won't
> do it. I want to see "pages and pages with illustrative
> examples".

I probably won't get around to compiling a separate
document any time soon, but actually, all you'd have
to do would be to go back over the traffic and read
my posts about Barry. I'd guess there's something
close to 100 pages by now. And then probably at least
another 300 pages' worth from alt.m.t.

Virtually all with illustrative examples.

You could start with the post I just put up, titled
"Putting Barry to his own test."