Could you please give specific answers, claudiouk, to the following
questions:

You said: "Just watching Bevan say leadership taken by surprise..."

Where did you see this, please?

Do you have a link?

How do you know Girish didn't consult Holland...citation, please.

Which recent broadcasts did the TMO emphasize that Nader Raam is the
chosen successor?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "claudiouk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Clarification - as I understand it Verma, who basically dealt with
> the Indian side of the Movement, seems to have launched a new
Indian
> [...]
> giving it their blessing after all. However there is a suggestion
> here that Verma sees himself as the main player in India - he is
the
> one after all responsible for all the Indinan Maharishi schools and
> the Pandits programmes and the large groups in India in the
> Brahmanastan centre being constructed. So he has a lot of power
> locally and is Indian and I think is in fact a member of MMY's
family
> as well. The fact that he launched what amounts to a separate
> organization without any consultation  with the TMO leadership
> suggests he doesn't see himself as having to defer to them. They in
> turn seem to have given their "blessing" to his efforts officially,
> but privately must have experienced this development as a
leadership
> challenge. At least that's how I interpret these developments.

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "claudiouk" <claudiouk@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Just watching Bevan say leadership taken by surprise by Verma's
> > > announcement of new organization for India and attempts to
> clarify
> > it
> > > all plus lots of statements underlining MMY's annointment of
> > Maharaja
> > > Nader Ram as the LEADER of his Movement as if to make a special
> > > point. A Brutus scenario unfolding?
> >

> > Could someone please clarify for me?
> >
> > claudiouk makes reference to Bevan say leadership taken by
> > surprise...when and where did this happen...was it a press
> > release...is there a video of Bevan saying this?
> >
> > Please let me know...

-

> > > India
> > > Maharishi World Peace Movement aims to establish world peace
> > > Jabalpur | Thursday, Jul 17 2008 IST
> > >
> > > Maharishi World Peace Movement Chairman Brahmachari Girish Verma
> > > today said his objective was to establish world peace and make
> every
> > > citizen invincible through Vedic principles and experiments.
> > >
> > > ''The need of the hour is to take the place Movement to every
> human
> > > being and establish world peace for all time to come,'' he told
> > > reporters on the eve of Guru Purnima, when the Movement would be
> > > launched here.
> > >
> > > Pointing out that Maharishi Mahesh Yogi launched the World Peace
> > > Spiritual Re-awakening Movement five decades back and undertook
> > > constant tours to the nooks and crannies of the globe for
blowing
> > the
> > > bugle of a spiritual revolution, Dr Verma added 'that' was the
> > > inspiration for a resolve to launch the Peace Movement
> > > internationally.
> > >
> > > The Peace Movement would be launched here as this was Mahesh
> > > Yogi's 'karmabhoomi' in the initial part of his life.
> > >
> > > ''Guarding one's health as per the Maharishi Vedic Health
Rituals,
> > > construction and use of homes, schools, offices, villages and
> cities
> > > as per Vaastu principles, Yoga every morning and evening,
> meditation
> > > and consumption of only bio-food products are among ten
principal
> > > schemes of the Peace Movement,'' explained Dr Verma. The
Maharishi