Clarification - as I understand it Verma, who basically dealt with
the Indian side of the Movement, seems to have launched a new Indian
initiative (to teach 1% of Indians and introduce other MMY projects,
without consulting the Global Country of World Peace leaders
(including the Indian Raja). They, in their turn, spent some time on
recent webcasts highlighting the fact that MMY had made Maharaja
Rader Ram the absolute leader of his Movement plus suggested contact
was made to clarify this new Verma initiative and announced they were
giving it their blessing after all. However there is a suggestion
here that Verma sees himself as the main player in India - he is the
one after all responsible for all the Indinan Maharishi schools and
the Pandits programmes and the large groups in India in the
Brahmanastan centre being constructed. So he has a lot of power
locally and is Indian and I think is in fact a member of MMY's family
as well. The fact that he launched what amounts to a separate
organization without any consultation  with the TMO leadership
suggests he doesn't see himself as having to defer to them. They in
turn seem to have given their "blessing" to his efforts officially,
but privately must have experienced this development as a leadership
challenge. At least that's how I interpret these developments.