On Jul 21, 2008, at 10:05 AM, Alex Stanley wrote:

The situation here in FF is poor AT&T coverage and free WiFi all over
the downtown area. At the time I was shopping around for a small
Internet device, I decided it would be best to wait for the next
generation iPod Touch, so I bought a Nokia N810 Internet Tablet (the
3rd generation... 770 -> 800 -> 810) It's a great little device,
running a specialized version of Linux. However, I really like the
user interface of the iPod Touch, and I can easily see myself getting
one in the future.

As for cellphones, I have zero complaints about US Cellular's blanket
coverage out here, so until AT&T can match the quality of US Cellular,
or Apple releases a CDMA iPhone, there will be no iPhone in my future.

Rumor has it, the new iPod Touch may be released this September.