> Hugo and Geeze have expressed doubt as to whether
> Barry is, as I've claimed, dishonest and
> meanspirited.
>
> Hugo, following is a bunch of examples from
> Barry's two most recent posts.

Aw Judy it's a lot of work, you didn't have to go
to all that trouble just for me.

I just keep on keeping on and if something happens
to make me change my mind about someone that's when
it happens, not when other people insist they aren't
what I think. Sure Barry has got strong opinions
about a lot of things, it's obvious, I don't always
agree but I don't *need* to, it'd be dull as anything
if we all thought the same about everything and everyone.

I don't expect to get along with everyone I meet, all I
can do is try to meet people half-way on things but it
takes two or it's destined to fail. I've met people
I consider unreachable, best to just ignore them or you're
always compromising yourself to get along. Agree to disagree,
what does it matter? As I always say: It won't mean shit when
the sun blows up.