--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > Hugo and Geeze have expressed doubt as to whether
> > Barry is, as I've claimed, dishonest and
> > meanspirited.
> >
> > Hugo, following is a bunch of examples from
> > Barry's two most recent posts.
>
> Aw Judy it's a lot of work, you didn't have to go
> to all that trouble just for me.

Don't worry, I didn't, I just wanted to call your
attention to it in the header. I'd have posted this
in any case.

> I just keep on keeping on and if something happens
> to make me change my mind about someone that's when
> it happens, not when other people insist they aren't
> what I think.

Look, you challenged *me* on my characterization
of Barry as dishonest and meanspirited. You said,
among other things, "Dishonest? I don't know where
you're getting this from."

Well, I just showed you where I'm getting it from,
but all of a sudden you're not interested.

> Sure Barry has got strong opinions
> about a lot of things

This isn't about opinions, it's about deliberate
misrepresentation of facts.

If you don't want to have to deal with the evidence
of who the guy you're so convinced is "all heart"
really is, that's fine with me. But if that's the
case, why did you go to the trouble of challenging
me?