<richardhughes103@>

> > wrote:
> >
> > > Well, I just showed you where I'm getting it from,
> > > but all of a sudden you're not interested.
> >
> > It's more like I don't want to get involved.
>
> You involved yourself when you challenged me.
>
> > > If you don't want to have to deal with the evidence
> > > of who the guy you're so convinced is "all heart"
> > > really is, that's fine with me. But if that's the
> > > case, why did you go to the trouble of challenging
> > > me?
> >
> > I wasn't aware that I had challenged you.
>
> "I think your analysis here is way wide of the mark, maybe
> you're projecting most of this, I really don't know how you
> got into this state but it seems to be a hallmark of your
> online relationships. Can we admit that?

Can we? I'm serious, you do seem to rub people up the wrong
way. How come I never do that? Well, maybe I do but not too
much I hope.

> "But Judy, Mean spirited? I think the guy's all heart. Unhappy?
> A joke, surely. Dishonest? I don't know where you're getting
> this from. Maybe it all just boils down to the fact he doesn't
> like you."

Ooh, that's not a challenge! It's a fair comment I think.

>  It's a figure
> > of speech stemming from the fact I've read Barry's posts
> > and come to a different conclusion.
>
> Did you read the ones I quoted in my current post,
> along with my responses?

Yes, but I wasn't impressed. It's all too open to interpretation,
did you think it would change my, or anybody's, mind. Just like that?

As I say I modify my opinions as new information comes in.