For those of you who don't understand why Ruth
left, and why right about now "Hugo" probably
feels like doing the same, may I present a
short educational film to explain things:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEhF-7suDsM

"Argument to Beethoven's Fifth," by Sid Caesar
and Nanette Fabray.

The difference is that if Judy was the woman
in this scenario, it would take the guy the
entire symphony before he could get away.

(The clip really is hilarious, BTW, whatever
you think of Judy.)