--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Hugo" <richardhughes103@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <jstein@>
> wrote:
>
> > Well, I just showed you where I'm getting it from,
> > but all of a sudden you're not interested.
>
> It's more like I don't want to get involved.

You involved yourself when you challenged me.

> > If you don't want to have to deal with the evidence
> > of who the guy you're so convinced is "all heart"
> > really is, that's fine with me. But if that's the
> > case, why did you go to the trouble of challenging
> > me?
>
> I wasn't aware that I had challenged you.

"I think your analysis here is way wide of the mark, maybe
you're projecting most of this, I really don't know how you
got into this state but it seems to be a hallmark of your
online relationships. Can we admit that?

"But Judy, Mean spirited? I think the guy's all heart. Unhappy?
A joke, surely. Dishonest? I don't know where you're getting
this from. Maybe it all just boils down to the fact he doesn't
like you."

 It's a figure
> of speech stemming from the fact I've read Barry's posts
> and come to a different conclusion.

Did you read the ones I quoted in my current post,
along with my responses?