> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, TurquoiseB <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Judy "returned" 58 hours later, and made a total of 2,560
> > > posts over the next three months.
> >
> > Knowing, blatant lie. Barry made up that number out
> > of whole cloth.
> >
> > In fact, I made only about 100 posts over the next
> > three months--way below my usual total--virtually
> > all in response to attacks on and lies about me
> > from Barry and a couple of others. I didn't
> > participate in any substantive threads for months.
> >
> > All this is easily verifiable.
>
> Link to the Google Search Engine, searching for
> posts made by Judy between 6 Nov 2003 and 6 Feb
> 2003:

Google's on a roll tonight, or I am. Here is the
real link:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?lr=&safe=off&num=10&q=group%3Aalt.meditation.transcendental+author%3Ajstein%40panix.com&safe=off&qt_s=Search&as_drrb=b&as_mind=6&as_minm=2&as_miny=2004&as_maxd=6&as_maxm=11&as_maxy=2003

or

http://tinyurl.com/629oyw

Or go to the Google Advanced Search option and
enter your own parameters: author [EMAIL PROTECTED],
on a.m.t., between 6 Nov 2003 and 6 Feb 2004.

But the *real* thing to ask yourself is why
Judy homed in on this rather than discussing
what she actually wrote while stalking off of
a.m.t. in a snit (for 58 hours)?

Could it possibly be that she doesn't want to
*deal* with what she wrote, in light of the
things she's written lately, and posed as
lately? Here it is again, in case you are
curious: