> > Judy "returned" 58 hours later, and made a total of 2,560
> > posts over the next three months.
>
> Knowing, blatant lie. Barry made up that number out
> of whole cloth.
>
> In fact, I made only about 100 posts over the next
> three months--way below my usual total--virtually
> all in response to attacks on and lies about me
> from Barry and a couple of others. I didn't
> participate in any substantive threads for months.
>
> All this is easily verifiable.

Link to the Google Search Engine, searching for
posts made by Judy between 6 Nov 2003 and 6 Feb
2003:

http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=10&scoring=r&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=alt.meditation.transcendental&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=jstein%40panix.com&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=6&as_minm=11&as_miny=2003&as_maxd=6&as_maxm=2&as_maxy=2003&safe=off

or

http://tinyurl.com/6zex3y

My original search said 2,560. This latest search
returns merely 172. Mea culpa.

As a result of either a Google Search Engine error
or my own mistyping, I was off by 94%. My bad, or
the Google Search Engine's bad.

However, based on her claim of 100 posts above, Judy
was off by 42%, so I don't feel so bad.

Note that, rather than deal with what she said, she
homes in on a nitpick that I -- Evil Shakti (TM)
master that I am, may just have left for her to home
in on, and doesn't say ONE WORD about what she wrote,
and what she did.

As for the "DMHO distraction," mea culpa. I fell for
Delia's setup big-time, and said so at the time.