--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> <curtisdeltablues@> wrote:
> I accept that you have had experiences with
> > yogis that I haven't had that you value. I do not accept that you are
> > somehow looking at life in a more profound or special way than I am.
> > I appreciate that you are looking at it very differently, which is one
> > of the things I value in our communication.  My own was just as
> > thoughtfully and carefully chosen.
>
> Frankly, mine seems much more random and driven by outside events than
>  thoughtfully and carefully chosen -- despite how thoughtful my plans
> are or have been. Power on with your iron will. Thats awesome.

I'm not claiming an iron anything...well...not my will anyway!  I'm
just saying my intellectual position today was thought out, it is not
an emotional reaction just as Vaj's adn your's are I presume.

When I left the conceptual model of TM at 31 I realized I had a huge
task at hand, to rebuild my epistemology in light of what I considered
new information.  With a few friends who shared my journey, I began to
fill in some intellectual gaps on POVs on the experiences I had had
with Maharishis.  We did our best to bring in as many different POVs
as we could.  We did our best and it turned out that for me , our best
was good enough.  I felt more comfortable with my new POV than the one
that I had acquired from Maharishis.  That process continues today.