> Rick, sorry for outing you. That was not my intention. In context, my
> post was about my brother and how this election has given me a better
> understanding of him. Rick helped bring his story into focus for me
> and that is the only reason I mentioned it. About my brother:

I can't be outed because I'm already out. I use my real name here. In
addition to my FFL indulgence, I have a humor list with about 500 people on
it to which I send things that strike me as funny or interesting and a
political list with about 150 people on it to which I send lefty political
stuff. RaunchyDog happens to be on the latter and maybe the former as well.
These are not chat groups like FFL - just email lists. If anyone reading
this would like to be put on one or both of them, let me know by private
email.