> OTOH we are in a shitstorm so going with whoever you think has the
> brainpower and perspective to lead us through it makes sense.

Compare Solutions to Financial Crisis: Warm and Fuzzy Non-Specific
Obama: http://preview.tinyurl.com/43dolg Strong and Specific Hillary:
http://tinyurl.com/4ervw5 "Hillary took to the floor of the Senate
today to lay out her plan for halting the economic meltdown, and her
Senate staff has the video of her speech up online. She's speaking
about what needs to be done NOW to address the economic meltdown
taking place up on Wall Street this week. She talks in detail for over
20 minutes and dammit, it just breaks my heart that someone this
capable and brilliant isn't headed to the White House this fall."
Alegre http://tinyurl.com/4cy7ur on Hillary's statements.

 I can't
> fault people who believe it is McCain.  I personally wish he had
> beaten Bush 8 years ago.  We might not be in this mess today. But 8
> years ago he wouldn't have picked Sara "didja know she's a hockey
> mom'n gun, tote'n, feather ruffl'n, maverick?" Palin.

Mmmmm Mooseburgers!