<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > OTOH we are in a shitstorm so going with whoever you think
> > > has the brainpower and perspective to lead us through it
> > > makes sense.
> >
> > Compare Solutions to Financial Crisis: Warm and Fuzzy
> > Non-Specific Obama:
> > http://preview.tinyurl.com/43dolg
> > Strong and Specific Hillary:
>
> Sometimes I wonder where you are going with this.  There could
> be a role for Hillary to advance her ideas in a cabinet position.
> But right now it is Obama vs McCain and Hillary's positive
> qualities don't seem to matter much right now.

I think the point is that neither of the two
candidates has the brainpower or perspective
to lead us through this. And enlisting Hillary's
help after the election is likely to be too late,
no matter who wins.

How Hillary's grasp of the situation--which she's
been on top of for a long time, BTW--could matter
a lot right now is if Obama were to start
listening to her and trying to talk like she does.
His response to the crisis has been pitiful, not
as bad as McCain's, but nowhere near adequate.

> I didn't spend a lot of time studying the candidates in the
> primaries because I really only care about who we have to
> choose from now.

That's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard
you say. If you'd paid attention, you could have
had a *voice* in who we have to choose from now.