> > OTOH we are in a shitstorm so going with whoever you think has the
> > brainpower and perspective to lead us through it makes sense.
>
> Compare Solutions to Financial Crisis: Warm and Fuzzy Non-Specific
> Obama: http://preview.tinyurl.com/43dolg Strong and Specific Hillary:

Sometimes I wonder where you are going with this.  There could be a
role for Hillary to advance her ideas in a cabinet position.  But
right now it is Obama vs McCain and Hillary's positive qualities don't
seem to matter much right now.  I think an Obama presidency would be
more likely to utilize her skills over a McCain one.  And I can't
really imagine that any woman would feel that an anti-abortion
republican in the White House would be a better friend on woman's
issues. We have seen what an anti-science president does to subvert
the scientific method, to politicize issues like global warming
reducing our chances of understanding how to best proceed.

I didn't spend a lot of time studying the candidates in the primaries
because I really only care about who we have to choose from now.  It
is hard for me to care about Hillary right now.  I hope her supporters
don't pull a Ralph Nader on this campaign and give us another four
years of republican administration with the furthest right VP in history.