> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <no_reply@> wrote:
>
> ON the face of it, your proposal makes at least some sense. Howsabout
> you post it on your TPM blog (ts free to sign up)

Thanks for the tip. Just signed up.
Looks like and interesting sight. Somewhat familiar -- perhaps
wandered there before.

and ask someone with
> connections to forward the link to Obama so he could read it for
himself?

Who / How would I ask that ?

I did send another piece -- similar themes -- to Harry Reid (my
senator), Dean Heller, my rep, Nancy P., Barack, Joe B, Hillary.

> TPM is read by a very large and diverse group of people, includign
liberal
> presidential candidates,  policy advisors, etc.

Who? How do you know they read it?

> At least some of them would
> be in a better position to offer valid feedback to this than those
of us on FL,
> most of whom do NOT have the economic background to argue your points
> sensibly. At least I don't.

Hey, not having knowledge of a subject rarely stops anyone from
vigorous arguments and critiques on FFL. :)