<curtisdeltabl...@...> wrote:

> > In the interest of fairness and accuracy,
> > I have just consulted that oracle of truth
> > and wisdom, The Magic Ouija Board,
> > and it has verified that yes, without a doubt,
> > Barry's person is real and he is NOT LYING.
> >
> > What more could anyone ask for?
>
> I would like to see a cross reference with divination by sheep
> intestines (the other popular "technology" for predicting the
> future) if you don't mind.

I tried to verify Sal's findings using my
Magic 8 Ball, but unfortunately all I got
was "Reply hazy. Try again."

Then again, that's a more honest prediction
than the ones Lou Valentino makes. More
accurate, too. :-)

I honestly do think that this would be a fun,
if non-conclusive test. The most fascinating
thing about it, as I mentioned to the moder-
ators in my email to them, is that this
medical condition was actually predicted by
a Jyotish practitioner a year before it
appeared.

Therefore, if one Jyotishi was able to see it
in this person's chart, why wouldn't another
one? Or maybe the first one just got lucky.
That is *precisely* why this is an interesting
test to me, and should be to those who wish to
prove Jyotish credible.