On Dec 30, 2008, at 8:52 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:
-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "do.rflex" <do.rf...@...> wrote:

Yes, John. Let's put your Ayurveda and Jyotish to the test.
This is your big chance. How about it?

Isn't it fascinating to see exactly WHO is
already pre-apologizing and finding reasons
to NOT put Jyotish to a blind test?

There is no trick here. The birth data is
accurate, the person is a real person, and
the medical condition is a real condition.

JohnR will either run a chart and report his
findings or he won't. What the pre-apologists
say about it doesn't affect what he says one
way or another. Seems to me they're trying
desperately to get him not to try, because
they're afraid he won't do very well, and
that'll cast an unfavorable light on some-
thing that Maharishi not only believed in,
but sold for large sums of money.

In other words, so far the only people who
have objected to this "blind test" are TBs
who are objecting for patently TB reasons.
If they really believed in the "scientific
validation" of the things they believed in,
they wouldn't be making a fuss now, would
they? They'd be as interested in the results
as I am.

Instead, they're trying to make sure that
Jyotish is never put to the test.

In the interest of fairness and accuracy,
I have just consulted that oracle of truth
and wisdom, The Magic Ouija Board,
and it has verified that yes, without a doubt,
Barry's person is real and he is NOT LYING.

What more could anyone ask for?

Sal