Vaj wrote:
> As far as I am aware, the pictures have been removed
> from the bottles...but I haven't purchased any MAPI
> products on moral grounds (and for safety reasons) in
> a while. Since Balraj specifically requested that MMY
> never use the formulations he kindly shared, out of
> the kindness of his own heart, for PROFIT, clearly
> there's a reason these guys wanted nothing to do with
> Mahesh Varma, the self-proclaimed "Maharishi". I believe
> his most recent Vaidya, Dr. Mishra, left as well.

Left the most lucrative business of selling ayerveda
products and selling albums? That doesn't make any
sense. That would be like Yogi Bhajan pulling out of
Yogi Tea.

> If I was third world musician would I let my music be
> published for the west at the expense of a Hindu
> businessman-cum-guru? Sure I would.

When you were already famous all over India?

> And then I'd move on...like they all have. It's a sad
> situation Willy, but don't mire yourself in your own
> denial.

So, the masters of ayerveda and the masters of Indian
music USED the Marshy for profit and gain. If so, that's
sad, but in the case of the muscians, whether or not
they liked the Marshy or not, that wouldn't have anything
to do with their music, would it?