--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Jan 13, 2009, at 10:15 PM, I am the eternal wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 7:27 PM, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:
> >
> > As far as I am aware, the pictures have been
> > removed from the bottles.
> >
> > Quite right.  Pay attention, people.  How many times
> > do I have to repeat this?
>
> I thought he might be mistaken (or lying).

In the first place, Lawson doesn't lie (as Vaj knows).

In the second place, Vaj snipped what I am the eternal
wanted us to pay attention to: that MMY had "made
ammendments to the Constitution of the Universe" and
was to become "not a religion." It's not clear from
his post that he's definitively confirming the
pictures' removal from the labels. He might want to
clarify this.

FWIW, the last time I bought anything from MAPI was in
late 2006. I still have the Amrit Nectar jar, which I
cleaned out and am using to hold brown sugar. For all
I know, the pictures may have been removed from the
product labels since then, but the Amrit jar I have
does feature the pictures on the side. If you look at
it from the front, you can't see them. So the photos
on MAPI's site, at any rate, don't tell us anything one
way or another.