On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 4:31 PM, metoostill <metoost...@yahoo.com> wrote:

OK, if Maharishi said it's OK, then it's on the program.  According to
Erowid my buds (pun intended) and I need at most a pound and a half, fresh.
So I figure a 6-7 foot cutting ought to do it.  I assume you serve this just
like nopalitos.  As a Texan I know about those.  Now I assume that St.
Peter's Cactus is best eaten right before my buds and I go to do evening
program, right?

Will we be able to perform the sidhis better?  Patanjali said that the
sidhis can be performed from taking drugs or mental defect.  I assume this
counts as taking drugs, right?