off wrote:
> This is scary.

You sound really scared.

Don't panic - just put down the pipe and take a few
deep breaths; eat a candy bar; then try to take a nap.

At this point, it would be futile for you to try
typing another silly one-liner.

"He was a sensory feast to behold, seated in the
highest position in the room on his "throne" chair
that was placed directly underneath what looked
like the same unbrella that Guru Dev hasd sat under
as Shankaracharya. The man had a pure white halo
that encircled his whole body."

Read more: