"do.rflex" wrote:
> The training at TTC included clear, specific explanations by Maharishi
> about what indeed takes place as the mantra is given - which my own
> experience teaching has repeatedly confirmed.

So, are you equally comfortable the to give an
"official-as-decreed-by-MMY" second lecture in which you are required
to shuck and jive the folks about the mantra being selected for them
especially with ultra specificity and cosmic oogabooganess?

Or will you tell them that "It's your age that determines the mantra,
we don't know where Maharishi got them for sure, we don't know why
they can be thought to be more life supporting than other Hindu
mantras, and that 90% of those who get these mantras quit the practice
withing a few months, or that the siddhi program doesn't use Sanskrit?"

It's one thing to create an aura of mystique such that the punters get
a good shove to interiority by a theatrical framing, but the taste of
it always kept coming back up on me like a tuna fish sandwich.  The
ends doesn't seem to justify the means; really now, are you espousing
that the TM teacher fool or skew or outrightly dis-educate people into
a holy program?  WTF?

Edg