On Jan 27, 2009, at 10:55 AM, raunchydog wrote:

Sal, If you have information that contradicts the information in the
articles, let's see it. If you're going to dispute the validity of
factual information, make your case rather than, "I don't like what
the guy said, so he must be wrong." What exactly do you think is
untrue in the articles? Be specific and we can talk about it.

Contradicts what?  That progressives are unhappy with
Duncan? Well,  I'm a progressive, and I'm happy with him.
Supposedly he's done an excellent job in Chicago.

Post something that's not nonsense and there
might be some way to have a rational discussion.
What you posted doesn't lend itself to that.

Sal