From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Joe Smith
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 1:57 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: new books on Maharishi ???

> Are you saying this with any evidence or authority "Joe", or is this
just
> the way you wish it were?

Just being a jerk Rick, but it has been a year now. Personally, I
don't think the book will ever be published.

You may be right. I wonder how many of us would write a book if we were in
her position? I sent an email off to Conny Larson asking if he knows what
her intentions are. She's over in Sweden, where he lives, and they're in
touch. I'll post his response. Of course, Judith wasn't the only one, but
she was the only one rumored to have written a book.