so for now, all we have is the Maharishi's word that he was actually a
life long celibate. absolutely no proof to the contrary.

the rest is just rumors, and for a public figure who was in close
proximity to thousands of people, some with agendas of their own,
there are always lots of rumors.

i am curious why some of those here, like Vaj, and Curtis and
geezerfreak and Barry feel it is so important to cling deperately to
the possibility that the Maharishi was a liar in terms of his sex life?

as if they are fundamentalists 180 degrees out from the TBs they so
often criticize, but TBs themselves nonetheless.