--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11

<but actual provable lies.>

This standard is absurd in this context.  I'll give you the ones that
I know he made in my movement career that effected me personally.  I
am in no position to "prove" any of these to you especially
considering your own bias.

CC in usually experienced in 7 years.

3 years in Sidhaland to master the sidhis.  (Directly promised to
people who signed on.)

The third generation of crops from the seeds we saved grown on
sidhaland would grow into amazing plants.

Three years of unpaid labor at sihaland would pay for TTC.

MIU students would have their phase I and II honored after their
graduation if they finished their degrees. Again directly promised to
us right from Switzerland in a directly answered question. Right after
graduation he said our TTC phase I and II from MIU was not valid and
we had to do them both again.

That his teachers would have their ATR credits gained from their hard
work of initiations honored instead of being eliminated after the fact.

He doesn't care about money because his dhoti had no pockets.

People would actually fly with his flying sutra.

That TM improves people's social behavior.

That TM makes people more creative or intelligent.

That TM and Ayur Veda gives you perfect health when his last decade's
health was pathetic.

That's off the top of my head.   Your challenge is ridiculous because
we all decide for ourselves how credible the guy was.  You have your
own standards and I have mine.  But if you lived in his fulltime
organization you saw promises given and reneged on time after time. It
usually involved money. OURS becoming HIS.

> yes, cling desperately-- you come across as this super reasonable,
> i'm ok, you're ok guy most of the time, curtis, but if someone
> challenges your blind spot biases, its a whole nother story.

I don't know what blind spot you think you have challenged.  I think
it is likely that a famous guy like Maharishi banged some chicks.  You
don't.  Where is the blind spot?  I'm not clinging to anything, I
could be wrong.  So could you.