--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, enlightened_dawn11
<no_re...@...> wrote:

> i am curious why some of those here, like Vaj, and Curtis and
> geezerfreak and Barry feel it is so important to cling deperately to
> the possibility that the Maharishi was a liar in terms of his sex life?

"Cling desperately" huh?  The guy lied about all sorts of stuff it
isn't the biggest stretch to think he might have lied about that.  You
ever stand in a group of women giving flowers to him?  The adoration
and his appreciation of it was intense.

> as if they are fundamentalists 180 degrees out from the TBs they so
> often criticize, but TBs themselves nonetheless.

I don't know if he did or didn't but give a better chance that he was
a regular famous guy who enjoyed the perks.  What I see little
evidence for is that he was some kind of inhuman creature who didn't
have human desires and failings.  So I believe in human nature and I
don't believe he was exempt.  That had nothing to do with being a TB
of any kind.

Did you hang out with him?  Or is your whole relationship on the
fantasy level where keeping him in an idealized form is important to you?