--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <lengli...@...> wrote:

> I think MMY made it clear that he felt that TM was the missing
element in
> EVERY culture. One already had exercise, spiritual/religious guidelines
> /worship, etc, but not TM.
>
> So why reinvent the other wheels?
>

> L.

So why didn't MMY recommend in his formal teachings that TM was meant
to be practiced *in conjunction* with your Religion?  He didn't, and
as a result many practice TM *in lieu of* Religion, this is a big
mistake IMO as Religion is the outer guide in life, not some
pseudo-Scientific, pseudo-Religious practice as TM is taught today!

TM is the essence of the "eternal Religion of the Vedas", MMY. Even
Charlie ask him why he didn't tell them that Religion is the most
direct way to Self Realization. TM is more effective if you practice
all 8 limbs, that's why they're there...........