> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "BillyG." <wgm4u@> wrote:

> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > He *did*. Why do you think he made such a point
> > > of TM being compatible with all religions??
> >
> > Judy, if you can tell me where in MMY's *formal
> > teachings*, the saying that TM should be practiced
> > in conjunction with your Religion, I will never
> > post on this subject again! And quietly disappear....:-)
>
> The whole section "Fulfillment of Religion" in Science of
> Being and Art of Living, especially the last four
> paragraphs.
>
> Bye-bye.

Sorry but he doesn't make the argument that TM should be practiced in
conjuction with your Religion, he suggests if you are Religious TM
will be cool with your Religion (that is, after you realize how stupid
it is)!

You see after you practice TM you will *see the errors of your ways*,
that is what he is saying. He is not saying TM is consistent with the
idea that, unless you believe in Jesus you are eternally damned, this
is entirely inconsistent with the practice and teachings of TM, in any
fashion!

Religions are in basic ignorance of the essential reality of life, TM
is not consistent with ignorance.

He doesn't make any such comment, sorry but I'll have to continue
harassing you!