in other words Randy, Vaj will not take you at your word when you
say your practice of TM has been everything that the Maharishi has
promised. he will however take the merest hearsay, if negative about
the practice of TM, and state it as fact here.

he ends his post with a serious admonition about the damage TM does
to its practitioners, while faithfully remaining silent regarding
the genocide and cultural destruction wrought upon the countries
presided over by "His Holiness" the Dalai Lama, and other highly
placed Buddhists.

reminds me of that show on TV, 60 Minutes, always going after the
small fry, but as for institionalized corruption and failure, they
turn a blind eye.

having said all of that, i am pleased to hear about your success
with TM. as i have said on here before, it is those who have done TM
the least who criticize it the most.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <vajradh...@...> wrote:

> On Feb 17, 2009, at 6:26 PM, Randy Meltzer wrote:
>
> >> What post or posts are you referring to Randy?
> >
> > I am referring to any and all posts where you seem to indicate
that
> > TM has no validity.
>
> I've never said that Randy. I do and will respond to posts as I
please
> and if they contain inaccurate information on any number of
subjects,
> I may respond, as I please with what I believe to be true. It's
> important to me, and I hope it is to you as well, to see that
> historical record is set straight and that means if I feel like
> responding to some misinformed notion or casually passed down
myth, I
> may post what I believe is correct. I will not lie for you, sorry.
If
> that bothers, you, then you might want to avoid my posts or this
list
> then, but that's your decision Randy.
>
> There are TM lists which say only nice things, like the Fairfield
> Kiosk site. That sounds like it might be more up your alley.
>
> >  You either say it or infer it very often.
> > Look Vaj, I don't want to seem like a "TM is the answer" robot.
I'm
> > not.  But after practicing it for 38 years, I can say without
> > hesitation that the depth of my experience is profound and
therefore
> > to me, TM is as valid a practice as any other spiritual program,
and
> > at least for me, better.  So this is why I am tired of you
constantly
> > trying to prove that it is less than Buddhism, tantra etc.  You
are
> > entitled to your opinion and I respect it, but at the same time
why
> > can't you respect the experiences and opinions of those of us who
> > have found everything that Maharishi promised through it?????
>

> Well I don't think that's the issue. People write things. I
respond.
> If what they say is false, I may respond with the sweet or sour
truth.
> If people don't like what I say, they should respond without ad
> hominem and debate the question at hand, but they should have
some
> idea what they're talking about, not uncritically acquired beliefs.
>
> And I'm glad TM worked for you, I think that's great. I also, as
I've