--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "boo_lives" <boo_li...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk_bernhardt@>
wrote:

> > > Fact is, none of us experience what Maharishi
> > > priomised. Not a single lift-off ever in TMO.
> >
> > Sorry mate, plenty of lift-off's. I done app 7
> > meters in one jump myself.
> >
> > Yours, and many many others, problem is that you
> > lack patience and more importantly; seriousness.
> >
> > Hovering is happening, albeit in the first stages
> > for many serious students of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi,
> > but not from amateurs like you.
> >
> > For some strange reason and good luck you bumped
> > into a real Master. Since you didn't get instant
> > gratification you moved "on".
> >
> > The Turq here is a good example; he "moved on" but
> > got nowhere. Now he's in a limbo and spends most
> > of his life writing 7 long posts against the TMO
> > and Judy, probably the only intelligent woman he
> > ever knew, every day on a forum almost noone reads
> > and whines about his lack of funds because nobody
> > gives him work.
> >
> > He is on a dead-end road big time, and so are you.
> >
> OK Judy, prove you're not a TB, or ignore the amazing
> lies in the above.

Oh, I dunno, Boo. I've already called Nabby out for
claiming Barry and Vaj were being "sponsored" for their
TM-critic roles here (did you miss my post on that?).

I think I'll wait to chastise him again until somebody
from the TM-critic faction manages to get it up to give
Barry a good castigating for the lies *he* tells.

Goodness knows there's vastly more material from Barry
offering such opportunities than there is from Nabby.
But somehow Barry gets to tell lie after lie after
vicious lie without a peep from the TM-critic side,
while you all wipe the floor with Nabby when he comes
out once in a while with a few pallid fantasies like
these.