--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "boo_lives" <boo_li...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk_bernhardt@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Fact is, none of us experience what Maharishi priomised. Not a
single
> > > lift-off ever in TMO.
> >
> > Sorry mate, plenty of lift-off's. I done app 7 meters in one jump
> > myself.
> >
> > Yours, and many many others, problem is that you lack patience and
more
> > importantly; seriousness.
> >
> > Hovering is happening, albeit in the first stages for many serious
> > students of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, but not from amateurs like you.
> >
> > For some strange reason and good luck you bumped into a real Master.
> > Since you didn't get instant gratification you moved "on".
> >
> > The Turq here is a good example; he "moved on" but got nowhere. Now
> > he's in a limbo and spends most of his life writing 7 long posts
> > against the TMO and Judy, probably the only intelligent woman he ever
> > knew, every day on a forum almost noone reads and whines about his
lack
> > of funds because nobody gives him work.
> >
> > He is on a dead-end road big time, and so are you.
> >
> OK Judy, prove you're not a TB, or ignore the amazing lies in the above.

The last time Nabby made this claim it was for a "jump" of about 10
yards.  Seven meters, ten yards, either way a long ways.  I said that
Nabby was either delusional (maybe a bit of group hysteria) or lying.
  I was criticized for using the word delusional.  However, no one
would come out and say out right that they believed the hop, jump or
fly was anywhere close to 10 yards.  So I think delusional fits.  Or
he lies.  Who knows, I can't get in his head.  But based on my
knowledge of how the world works, and based on the fact that no-one
has shown that Newtonian physics does not apply to the gross level of
the body, I do not believe that there was a jump, hop, fly or
levitation of 7 meters or 10 yards.