TurquoiseB  wrote:

> There´s your whole problem right there, Edg. You should have written
the last chapter first. That´s what I do, and it works because then I
have to figure out all the stuff that led up to the ending. :-)

Turq,

Oh, I've got the ending down pat, but you're right, having that as a
goal keeps you on the literary path.

The ending: suddenly, the universe attacks.

Yeah, there'd have to be a sequel.  Natch!

Edg